Generally, the functioning of the journal is supervised by an Editorial Board, which consists of distinguished and qualified researchers in the field who contribute by inviting participation and offering expert views on the suitability of submissions. The Editorial Board consists of the following critical positions.
The Editor-in-Chief is primarily responsible for actions conducted for the journal. It maintains the right of final acceptance or rejection of manuscripts.
An Associate Editor is a managing editor who manages the processing of the manuscripts, which entail soliciting manuscripts from potential contributors, assessing the suitability of the manuscript related to its scope, managing the peer-review process, devising strategies for the progress of the journal, coordinating with the reviewers and board members, taking decisions on the revised submissions and occasionally assisting the Editor-in-chief for final acceptance or rejection of the manuscripts.
Editorial Board Members:
The Editorial Board consists of a committee of researchers with expertise in the relevant field, appointed by the journal's authorities.Editorial board members are expected to:
- Carry out peer-reviewing of submitted manuscripts
- Assess submissions based on the policy and scope of the journal
- Organize publication of thematic issues
- Invite new authors and submissions
- Provide editorials for thematic issues organized under their Guest Editorship
- Assist in identifying peer-reviewers suitable to a specific topic and provide second opinions on papers in case of reviewer's conflict
- Suggest appropriate conferences for the editors to attend
- Assist in the announcement of the journal amongst authors, readers, and subscribers and encourage colleagues to submit their best work
- Suggest competent board members
- Carry out submitted manuscript peer-reviewing
- Submit/Solicit review/research manuscript to the journal
We believe that the Editorial Board plays an essential role in the progress of a journal, and the success of our journal owes a lot to our competent editorial board.
Scholars from different regions worldwide are chosen for the Editorial Board to serve the journal with dedication and conviction.
The members are selected as per the following criteria:
· Geographical diversity
· Relevance of expertise
· specific number of publications to their credit
· Eminence as per their posts in key research institutes
Guest editors, previous authors, or peer-reviewers who have worked for the journal, or are endorsed by other board members may be considered for inclusion in the Editorial Board.
When invited to the editorial board, potential candidates must provide a brief description of their responsibilities and a clear statement that their post is voluntary and without remuneration.